HûMaree™ FruSûre™- Fruit Wash
- Regular price
- Rs. 99.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 99.00
- Unit price
HûMaree™ FruSûre™- Fruit wash
HûMaree™ FruSûre™ is made with ECOCERT certified natural ingredients that remove 99.9℅ contamination from fruits.
HûMaree™ FruSûre™ is a healthy habit to make fruits clean completely.
It is your new companion for cleanliness.
Enriched with ECOCERT certified natural ingredients.
Just 2 minutes' wash removes all kinds of pesticides, insecticides, germs, and bacteria from the surface of fruits.
No aftertaste or smell.
ECOCERT Certified Naturally derived Glucosides ECOCERT Certified Natural Alpha Hydroxy No Soap, No Detergent, No Perfume, and No Artificial Color
How To Use
* Wash fruits in normal water to remove mud.
* Measure 1 cap of fruit disinfectant concentrate (15ml approx.) in 2.5 litres or 4 Caps in half bucket of water (10 ltr approx.).
* Soak the fruits in the fruit wash solution for 2 minutes, rub thoroughly with hands dipped in the solution.
* Transfer the fruits to a fresh container and wash them under running tap water to clean.
Follow the instructions for the best results:
* Recommended using uncut and unpeeled fruits.
* Not to be used for peeled and cut fruits.
* Soaking time must be 2 minutes only.
The inspiring concept behind the creation
Natural disasters may be the most destructive but the best solutions are also found in nature itself. All we need to do is get innovative about reaping the benefits of Nature. This was the concept with which AMA Herbal Group, parent of HûMaree™, emerged in 1996 with its first-ever Natural Textile Dyes. The brand gradually spread its wings by introducing multiple sub-brands, and companies of all natural, organic and eco-friendly solutions ranging from derma products to e-market.
- A 2 minutes' wash removes 99.9% of pesticides, insecticides, germs, and bacteria from fruits
- ECOCERT certified natural ingredients
- 100% free from soap, alcohol, detergent, after-taste or smell
- 500 ml of FruSûre™ makes around 83 litres of the mix; therefore, it’s quite affordable, productive, and easy to use
EMBRACE THE GOODNESS OF HUMAREE DISINFECTANT WASHES
Cleaning of food ingredients has specific requirements, which is not possible to achieve with Generic washes. Therefore, it will be better to choose specialized disinfectant washes for your food ingredients. HûMaree™ disinfectant washes are created after a thorough research, and by using the ECOCERT Certified ingredients that remove all kind pesticides, insecticides, germs, and bacteria without affecting their natural color, taste or texture.
- Fruits attract germs and bacteria that eat sugar. Hûmaree™ FrûSure™ is made with natural extracts of Reetha Soapnut, Lemon, and Natural Glucosides specially designed to kill germs and bacteria that eat sugar.
- Ensures that fruits are up to 99.9% free from bad bacteria, insecticides, wax coating, pesticides etc.
- 2-minute instant wash.
- No after taste or smell.
- No detergent, no soap, no alcohol, and no artificial colouring.
अब मां के हाथों की सुरक्षा और हमारे खाने की चीज़ों की स्वच्छता को कायम रखने के लिए आ गए हैं...HûMaree™Disinfectant Washes जो रखेंगे मां के हाथों का मां जैसा खयाल और करेंगे ९९.९% पेस्टिसाइड्स, इंसेक्टिसाइड्स, जर्म्स तथा बैक्टीरिया का सफाया। HûMaree™ चुनें स्वस्थ रहें।
- Established in 2020
- Explicit range of natural disinfectant washes for vegetarian and non-vegetarian food ingredients
- Usage of ECOCERT certified natural ingredients
- Making the purification of food ingredients easier, faster, and more effective
ECOCERT CERTIFIED INGEDIENTS
Certified by Ecocert Paris
ECOCERT is the very first certification body to develop standards for “natural and organic cosmetics”. To ensure an environment-friendly & skin-friendly cosmetic product, the ECOCERT standard lays down the use of ingredients derived from renewable resources, which are manufactured through environment-friendly processes.
The purpose of ECOCERT certification is to build the trust of consumers. From Farming, Sourcing, Development, Packaging to label claims, the product is checked at every level of the production chain. After a complete analysis of every stage, the product is then certified to be organic. The certification allows organic cosmetics to be commercialized worldwide.